01434 684216 / 01434 683280 | 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday Mon - Fri

Get a fit note

You only need a doctor’s note if you are unable to work and are ill for longer than seven calendar days. Your employer will provide you with an SC2 self-certificate form for shorter periods of illness.If you require an initial or subsequent sick note you will need to complete an e-consult form by following:

Haydon Bridge (haydonbridgesurgery.co.uk)

please leave a message giving the dates which need to be covered and ensure that you allow ample time for the GP to call you to discuss your condition if required.

© Copyright Haydon Bridge & Allendale Medical Practice 2022